Our church caters for children each week by providing Sabbath school classes for several age groups:
- N2JC - Juniors & Teens (ages 10-15)
- Primary (ages 6-9)
- Beginners (ages 0-5)
The weekly children Sabbath school (Bible study) classes each week contain songs, crafts, quizzes, games and Bible stories.
Children are invited to join their parents during the church service where there will be a children's story for them.
Adventurers is a worldwide program organised and directed by the Youth Ministries Department of the Seventh-day Adventiststhurch. Catering for young people between the age of 6 and 9 (and/or in Year 1-4 or equivalents), Adventurers offers a wide range of learning experiences that are designed to shape positive values and enable children to reach their full potential.
The Adventurer Club exists for the purpose of supporting parents in their task of raising children for Jesus Christ. It does not seek to take over this responsibility from the parents or to exclude the parents from the activites of the children.
Above all, help them to learn to love God, as their Personal Saviour.
The course offers 4 levels, Busy Bee, Sunbeam, Builders and Helping Hands.
Goals of the Adventurer Club
The Adventurer program is designed by the church to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ will, at their own level, commit their hearts to and lives to Jesus Christ.
Children will become followers of Christ in today's world.
- Children will gain a positive attitude toward the benefits, joys and responsibilities of living a Christian life.
- Children will acquire the habits, skills and knowledge needed to live for Jesus today.
- Parents and other primary care-givers will become more confident and effective in their role as collaborators with Christ for their children.
- Church will accept its responsibility by providing staff and facilities for this program.